Monday, June 21, 2010

Dinner at Chef Mickey's

We left Epcot in the early afternoon so we could all go back to the room and cool off and get ready for our dinner at Chef Mickeys. We had reservations at 7:00pm, so after we all rested and got cleaned up, we took the bus back to Magic Kingdom and then road the monorail to the Contemporary Resort where Chef Mickeys is located. We had to wait a little while for our table, but it was worth it!

David bought me a new Winnie the Pooh

Rubbing noses with Mickey


Chef Mickey and Me

Minnie Mouse loved our matching polka-dots!

Giving Minnie a big hug!

Goofy was SO funny!

Donald and me

5 comments:

  1. Looks like such fun! Your princess is so beautiful!

    Love and blessings,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed your timeline blog and wow has she grown and is a total princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing trip!! Wish we could have met up there together, but maybe one of these days. hear you have snow so keep wwarm and HAppy happy 5th to that angel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! We did Goffy's Kitchen a few years back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOur comment made me crack up! 23 yrs...so cute. I remember going to the Moroccan place where Aladdin is and feeling like entering a new country...made me wish to go (But how scary is it there right now?) I'll just bet you will make it to Italy too, but so glad you had this time with your whole family, I can't imagine what that must have meant! I finally had mine all around the dinner table on Sunday and 'felt that' its been so long. Wish I could give you a hug Monica!!!

    ReplyDelete